Put some dish soap or alcohol in the water that’s been filled up in the sink, then stir it. After soaking your banger in this combination for around ten minutes, remove it from the water and use your fingers or a toothbrush to remove any residue that may have accumulated.
Introduction: what is a terp slurper?
The culture surrounding cannabis concentrates has seen a meteoric rise in popularity since the introduction of a breakthrough device known as a terp slurper. Although buckets have been the standard distribution method for quite some time now, this type of vaporizer helps to ensure that you use all of the product for which you have paid, regardless of the dose size that you choose.
The only difference between the classic bong and the terp slurper banger is that the latter has an extension tube that leads to a metal drip tray or skillet and the former does not. While you inhale, air is allowed to continue flowing through gaps in the bottom of the tube, which results in the creation of a steady vacuum. This vacuum ensures that your hit is consistently thick and smooth.
Covers like caps or domes assist distribute heat more evenly across the product they are placed on. This prevents the substance from burning, allowing the person additional time to avoid inhaling the smoke.
It is fortunate for you that the terp slurper banger is not merely an unfeasible solution to your requirements for e-juice. It’s something of a compromise between safer smoking and making a rapid transition to vaping. This itty-bitty addition is about as good as it gets in terms of accessories, which is saying a lot considering how rapidly dabbing has become the norm.
How to Use a Terp Slurper Banger
We know, we know – it seems like every month there is a new dabbing item that hits the market and quickly becomes tremendously popular, being hailed as the newest and greatest must-have to enhance your experience of dabbing. However, we are here to tell you that this is not the case. On the other hand, terp slurpers live up to their reputation. Terp slurpers are a special kind of bucket that, at first glance, may look very similar to other buckets that are already part of your collection. But, in order for the bucket to be referred to as a terp slurper, it is required to have particular components that can significantly improve the quality of your dab.
It is highly recommended that you incorporate a terp slurper into your dabbing regimen. Not only can it improve the flavor of your concentrates, but it also helps you avoid wasting any of your concentrates. Nevertheless, you won’t be able to get the most out of it until you know how to choose the perfect one and how to use it correctly, not to mention how to keep it clean (see out our blog post on how to clean a banger for more information). To our good fortune, the process of appreciating a terp slurper generally needs very little effort but yields a significant payoff due to the numerous benefits it offers.
Setting Up Your Terp Slurper for the First Time
In order to get the most out of your brand new terp slurper, you will first need to ensure that it is properly primed and prepared before you can use it. This process is known as seasoning, and the primary objective of it is to completely sterilize it. Even the most well regarded brands may have terp slurpers that have been sitting on the shelves for such a long time that they have accumulated debris and residue that will make your dabbing experience less enjoyable. In the end, you don’t know who has touched it before you, which is why you want to eliminate any germs that might be there.
Thankfully, it’s not a difficult process at all.
- You need just use your torch as you normally would, ensuring that it is set to light red. Be careful not to torch the joint, as it is unable to withstand the heat in the same way that your genuine bucket can.
- After that, add a touch of concentrate or oil to the banger, and give it a thorough swirling before using it.
- Let it burn through entirely before proceeding.
- You now have a terp slurper that is completely operational and ready for use.
What to do if you have left over weed in a terp slurper?
If you wish to use the slurper more than once, you need to clean it thoroughly first. You can get rid of any leftover cannabis by burning it with a lighter or some matches. If there is any residue that has been left behind, you can clean the interior of the banger with a metal pipe cleaner or a piece of paper towel.
Before you use it again, the one thing that you need to focus on the most is ensuring that it has been allowed to thoroughly dry out.
How to clean your banger after a wild night
You probably already knew this, but smoking marijuana requires the use of a special kind of pipe known as a terp slurper. After each and every use, a terp slurper should be thoroughly cleaned. It can be cleaned in either the conventional or the contemporary manner, according on your preference.
The traditional way is as follows:
1) With the lighter, bring the bowl of the banger up to the desired temperature until it is glowing red. Because of this, any residue that was previously stuck on the interior of the pipe will be removed, and it will be much simpler for you to clean with water in the future.
The modern way is better for your terp slurper long-term:
2) Pour water into a sink and add a few drops of dish soap or alcohol to the water. After soaking your banger for around ten minutes in this solution, remove it from the water and use your fingers or a toothbrush to remove any residue that may have accumulated.
3) After using your banger, clean it with clean water, pat it dry, and then put it away until the next time you use it.
4) Before putting your banger away, give it some time to air dry if you have the luxury of doing so.
5) Put pipe back
It should come as no surprise that a terp slurper requires regular maintenance. The following are some suggestions on how to clean one:
- To begin, make sure the pot does not get too hot. Burns and scarring that cannot be removed would be the result of overheating.
- You should steer clear of buying hash oil because it will burn and char, leaving residues that are impossible to clean up later.
- Q-tips are going to be your best friend when it comes to cleaning anything that has a cylindrical shape. The form of these tools makes them ideal for reaching far into irregular shapes in order to clean them and remove dirt and dust.
- If you have a cotton tip that is stuck, you can try soaking it in alcohol and salt, and if that doesn’t work, you can try submerging it in rubbing alcohol. This is one quick technique to cure a cotton tip that is stuck. If it doesn’t work, it’s possible that you’ve previously burned some oils from the bottom of your pot.